May 3, 2012

Photo Recap

So I had every intention to post this last Sunday but things have just been crazy.  Not only have I been working on all my school projects for the end of the semester (which is now officially over!) but I've been dealing with a sick pup and getting ready for my Italy trip! Needless to say I have been in overdrive. So in attempt to be creative/save time, here is a photo collection of what has been going on in my life lately:

My going away gift from my boss :)

Enjoying this beautiful (hot!) weather

Hanging out with Lexi--gonna miss this girl!

Scrapbooking/break from homework

Yummy lunch at my KDE induction ceremony

Froyo...it was too good to wait for a picture

Hawks game!

My little trooper--waiting at the vet for her x-ray results

The rest of my week is going to be full of meeting up with friends, shopping for last minute supplies, and the dreaded packing.  If you have any packing tips let me know! Thanks for reading and have a great day! -J

No comments:

Post a Comment