May 10, 2013

Lately

So I guess it's about that time again.  The last month has been a whirlwind of ups and downs but as always, I've made it out on the other side.  Grad school is unofficially over. I am in the process of submitting my application for my teaching certification, as well as in full on job search.  I think the most stressful part of it all is not knowing where I am going to end up.  I have faith that I will find something; I just don't know where.  Which means I also have no idea where I will be living in three months. The unknown has always been a difficult concept for me to accept, but I'm learning to just believe that it will all work out for the best; because it always does.

In other exciting news, I am leaving for California in 5 days!!  I will be there for two weeks and the best part is that I get to spend it with my life-long best friend, Kimberly. Why? Oh, because she's getting married!! When did we become old enough for that?!  Nevertheless, I am thrilled I get to be a part of this milestone in her life and that we finally get to spend some quality time together.  Usually I only get to see her a day (or two if we're lucky) each year when I go to CA. I didn't get to make my annual trip last year though, so needless to say, this trip is MUCH needed.  I am definitely looking forward to getting away from reality for a couple weeks.

And...as usual, a few photos to fill in the rest of the details of my life lately:

Cousin, Julie's Wedding...Loved getting to spend time with everyone!

Brothers

I caught the bouquet...yikes!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment