Mar 3, 2013
A Penny for Your Thoughts
1. I have 4 weeks left of student teaching. I cannot believe how fast it is going by. I know that these next few weeks are going to fly and I will not be ready to leave my adorable first graders who make me laugh every single day.
2. On the other hand, I am looking forward to going back to my job at the reading center...and not just because it means I will finally have an income again.
3. It is about that time where I have to start the dreaded job search process in order to secure a teaching position for the next school year. Anyone...?
4. My birthday is in 2 weeks???
5. That also means spring is around the corner, which means summer soon after!
6. The next few months are going to be consumed with baby showers, bridal showers, bachelorette parties, and weddings. I am genuinely happy for you all, but talk about overload! (and for all my single friends out there, if you haven't see this tumblr yet, you're welcome)
7. On the same note, I am ecstatic to be going to CA in May for my best friend's wedding. The trip is going to be much needed after student teaching and I cannot wait to spend some real quality time with her before the big day!
8. These next couple of months are going to be a crazy, busy, and exciting time for me. I know that I will soon have a lot answers to some uncertainties and that in itself is enough to keep me pushing forward.
9. With all of that said, I will do my best to not be MIA for the next couple of months. I am hopeful that I will have a good news to share.
10. You all owe me a penny. (And don't think I can't track my page views.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is amazing how fast time flies by. I can't believe we have come this far in our student teaching! I am so incredibly happy for you and all you are doing! =) Enjoy your last few weeks!
ReplyDelete